Pinnacle Gradebook makes it easy for parents and students to keep track of grades and attendance. Usernames and Passwords to login the online gradebook can be aquired at your school's office.
School Messenger keeps you and your family updated on important school news, such as school closings and delays. You do not have to do anything to recieve these contacts. If you would like to see and/or adjust the contact options, please create and account and link your students to your account. You will need to know your child's student number in order to create this link. We will be sending out an mailing in the next few weeks which will assist you in this process.
Please follow the procedures listed below to complete the process for the school issued student netbooks. Upon completion of this process there are two (2) documents that need to be printed: the certificate of completion and the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). Both documents should be signed and turned in at orientation. No student will receive their netbook without these documents on file.
Both the parent and student should view this training together. It will take between 10-15 minutes depending on how fast you read and discuss the content
How to access the training:
1. Go to www.gcntraining.com
2. Click on the "Login to View Training" button
3. On the Pre-login checklist, click on the "Login to View Training" button again
4. Follow the prompts (If you have a student that had a netbook last year you are considered an existing user)
5. For the Organization ID, insert 43173
6. Follow the prompts
Printing the forms needed:
1. When finished viewing click on slide 30 to print the AUP
2. Go back to the "Main Page" and in the right hand column click on the "Print Your Certificate" for the certificate of completion