HHS Student/Staff Handbook Information:
(REMINDER – ORIENTATION FORM MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE YOUR CHILD PICKS UP THEIR SCHEDULE AT ORIENTATION)
1 – 2021-2022 HHS Orientation – HHS Orientation Link – MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE GETTING SCHEDULE AND ATTENDING ORIENTATION
2 – 2021-2022 HHS Student/Parent Handbook – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_Aub1LsjAcGMFQ1Bbl2juDGlvPWNXcDV/view?usp=sharing
Additional Information Links (to other documents that may be helpful):
1. Daily Announcements (updated when school starts) : https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vSCrMKUIfJ_maO7r_FGrFhjeXLw95Qprkyzmh8vco2Dg7I-vQ9zWIfhRHy7mSEmMCqgX6WFa-oI2iJc/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000&slide=id.g63cda35a17_0_68
2. HPS Parent Portal: https://www.hpsvikings.org/parent-portal/
– Includes School Messenger Tutorial video on the page along with a link to login to School Messenger to update your contact information (email addresses and phone numbers). This tool is used by the district to update parents on important information.
– Also includes a link to the PowerSchool Parent Portal (contact the office if you do not remember how to login) along with HPS Digital Safety Resources
3. Mrs. Weaver’s Digital Counselor’s Office: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1J81X0ALc5EtDu4p1FzK7VDqUlAeOfzTKUxe4GMcg-qM/present?slide=id.p
– Reminder that all scheduling changes each trimester must be completed within the first 5 days of school that trimester (information on Mrs. Weaver’s Digital Counseling Office page)
4. COVID-19 School Health Screening (to use at home): Form: https://www.hpsvikings.org/wp-content/uploads/Student-COVID-19-Health-Screening-Acknowledgement-Form.pdf
5. Technology Acceptable Use Policy for HHS Students: https://www.hpsvikings.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Secondary-Technology-AUP.pdf
6. HHS Student Athletic Physical Forms: https://www.hpsvikings.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Physical-Form.pdf
7. HHS School Map: (to be picked up by all new students in the office with their Orientation packet)
8. Parking Permit Forms (page one only): https://www.hpsvikings.org/wp-content/uploads/17-18-Student-Parking-Permit-and-Handbook-Ackowledgement-Form.pdf
9. Free/Reduced Lunch Form Information can be located at https://www.hpsvikings.org/wp-content/uploads/Free-and-Reduced-price-application-21-22.pdf.
Menus can be found (once school starts) at https://www.hpsvikings.org/our-district/departments/food-service/.
10. Prescription Medication Form: https://www.hpsvikings.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/5330-F1-Authorization-for-Prescribed-Medication-or-Treatment.pdf
Over-the-counter Medication Form: https://www.hpsvikings.org/wp-content/uploads/Authorization-for-Nonprescribed-Medication-or-Treatment-Secondary-2019.pdf
11. Picture forms are available online (if you are interested in ordering pictures). Please go to mylifetouch.com and enter the Picture Day Id: EVTXZKJM8. Pictures will be completed here at school on Orientation Dates (makeup dates to be held once school starts as well). Please complete your online order prior to sending your child to school for her/his pictures.